Tuesday, November 23, 2010

foggy bottom (well, at least mid-way)

Headed for work this morning and at my house it was smokey, as someone was burning brush. The sun was out and it looked like a good day. However, that was my thought before hitting the intersection and starting down the hill.

 Wow!






Didn't know what I was headed into!










I hit the intersection @ Jewett, Fairchild and Sharon Mountain....felt like I was in jolly old England.....




But then it was time to head to town, where I figured it would be so socked in. Here was the top of Jackson Hill Road...





















So, off I headed to town to see the fog that I was sure was lying in the bottom of the valley.

Surprise! Clear sailing and the Christmas Lights were being installed on the tree in the center of the green.



No comments:

Post a Comment