Monday, November 1, 2010

Lite day for snaps...

     Today I really didn't run into too much excitement to report on. Since it was the day immediately following Halloween, I rode through the center of town, down Amenia Road, and thru the valley and up Hospital Hill Road and found only one smashed pumpkin and a wee bit of toilet paper. Seriously! Not your typical results. I remember ones that cost me personally hundreds and hundreds of dollars when I owned nutmeg. Sure glad that those days are hopefully well behind us here in Sharon.
     I did run into the road project crew up on Dug Road. I understand they ground what was left of Dug up last week, and this week they are hauling in materials, grading and building a whole new base for the road, before paving. If you knew the road prior to this, you're saying thank you I am sure. It was horrible.





















    

      The late afternoon light was pretty neat from my little window on Sharon in the afternoon, looking northeast from my back door across Murtagh Road onto Brian and TJ's property.





      Then, back out front I got a real golden setting, and just a thought....don't those clouds look cold? Brrrrrrrrr......

No comments:

Post a Comment