Sunday, November 7, 2010

Still in Sharon, though seen by few...

      Many of you know of my joy in living in this little town of Sharon. But on days when the temperature drops and the winds blow (like today) I admit I do wish for spring and summer to come soon.
      Today's pic is a unique shot that few will ever get a chance to see in person. This past summer I had the privilege of working with a customer who owns an amazing property located in Sharon. From this property one can see into three states and probably a dozen towns or more. I didn't want to leave there the day I visited, but thankfully the owner allowed me to take numerous shots while I was there. (glad I had my camera!) They said I can visit again sometime when the leaves are off, so I am thankful I do have that to look forward too!
      Here is one of this summer shots. Looking west-southwest over Amenia, Dover to Millbrook and beyond. Incredible. Wish I had my new camera then....oh well.



1 comment:

  1. Great shot Rick. You start mt day off right every morning. Keep your blog coming, love it!!!

    ReplyDelete