Sunday, December 12, 2010

A true angel, if you are a believer.....

Saturday was such a busy day I am sure for all of us. Shopping. Working. Baking. Wrapping. Going to and fro. Planning. Light parades. Parties. So many things to do. I was minding my own business, watching the shoppers coming and going at The Center, when I had to do a double take. Out of a vehicle right in front of my store (not a sleigh) came this man to see just me! I grabbed my Nike and he stopped and posed for me for just two shots. He had just a very few moments to spend with me, but we had some matters to discuss. I hadn't seen him in some time, and I felt honored that he took a moment from his busy schedule of day cares and nursing homes to stop and visit with me only, and to wish me well. Santa, you made my day. I really mean that. Thank you.


He wished me well, and spoke of his travels. I wished him well, and sent him off to do his important work. This guy in the red suit is an angel. The good he does each year at nursing homes, day cares, parties and more cannot be matched. He really is the real deal.


 Yes, there is a Santa Claus, and we are so lucky he visits the northwest corner.
Good to see you my old friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment