Thursday, December 30, 2010

just went Waybackin'.....

We escaped to Torrington this evening for a "date" and to do some initial shopping on some appliances at Home Depot, as that's the nearest "showroom" to see lots of appliances at one time in one place in the evening. We looked at washers, dryers, stoves, friges, exhaust hoods....is that enough?


But that's not what I wanted to write about. I thought I'd give a plug to Jake's Wayback Burgers, located in Torrington. Jake's is new to the northwest corner, and I read a review about a week or so ago that spiked my interest. So, tonight after our shopping, we gave them a try. We both had cheeseburgers (mine was a bit bigger) and chips, which are made there. Chips, not french fries, which they make there as well. Our review: quite good! And also fairly priced for what we got I felt. So, if you're in the mood for a nice burger, I suggests you give them a try. They also have salads, and shakes, and gardenburgers and more. Check'em out!

This is their Burg of the month--no, I didn't have it!

No comments:

Post a Comment