Thursday, December 2, 2010

The footing for the donuts...

 Work continued today for the new coffee and donut station in the center after yesterdays heavy wind and rains. If you saying, "what station?", this was news to me too. I thought it had to do with the leaking propane fuel tanks, but I guess not. As I understand it, the owner of the Dunkin' Donut's in Dover is putting in some small little coffee and donut stand and hopes to be open for business by January 1. I almost can't believe this to be true, but that's what I heard. I am trying to find Stan for a statement, but I haven't seen him of late. Guess we'll just have to wait and see.....



Today is April 1st, right? No? Oh, ok.......I was just kidding... this is work where the new propane tanks will go that heat the market and supply the fuel for the stoves in the kitchen, and for the bakery area. These tanks will replace the ones which suddenly starting leaking back in the late summer---




Remember this from the 9th of September? That's when the underground tanks started leaking, just after a local firm had done some improvements to them. Parts of this store renovation project just keep going and going......


No comments:

Post a Comment