Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Headed towards Murphy's.......


With each passing year, it always amazes me how this tree just keeps hanging in there. I'm not sure if the pic's do it justice just exactly how far this tree really leans into this local town road. If you are a delivery person, with a delivery box truck, I would imagine you'd better be paying real close attention at this "almost an underpass" or you'll be going home with a chopped off truck.


I'm thinking it might be fun to post a "Warning-Low Bridge" sign on the tree.......

2 comments:

  1. Poor tree, he's reaching for the sun. THis forest could use a good thinning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love trees but that one should be taken down. And the larger it grows, the more susceptible it will be to getting blown down in a gale.

    ReplyDelete