Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Come Back Jenny...Come Back Jenny.......!!

  Two blogs today. The first a request.  Almost a plea.  A big  "come-on Jenn, get it going again"......   Jenn Hansell, of Sharon is the person who is probably most responsible for getting me started doing my little blog. Why? Because she did, (for quite some time) just a tremendous blog, sharonctdailyphoto.  which I truly enjoyed!  Go to her blog, and go back in the old history, and follow through it......It is great!

     Jenn stuck her head in my store yesterday and said she is thinking of getting back into the swing of things on a full-time basis.

So today I am making a public shout-out........

         "Jenn..........start it up! We miss you!!"

1 comment:

  1. Yes! Won't you come back dear Jenny? Won't you come back? Every day I look, in hope.

    ReplyDelete