Saturday, September 4, 2010

Transformation!

I had to run to Herrington's one morning last week, and on the way bye my cousin's old house, I was pleasantly surprised to see just a bunch of work being done. That house, which was built on a slab (a very unusual thing in New England) had fallen into disrepair over the last 10-15 years. When Suzie (my cousin) owned it, things started to get ahead of her, and she just couldn't keep up. Then she passed on, and the house changed hands a couple of times I think, but no one ever finished anything. I was wondering if they were ever going to fix it. But today I was pleasantly surprised to see that it is taking new shape. It can be a cute piece of property, and it looks like its on its way! Thanks to the new owners for having a vision and following thru!!



3 comments:

  1. It makes me happy to see the house being finished. Susie is looking down from above & I know she is happy too. Love your Blog!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen that house. That's on Rt 41 on the left not far from the Salisbury line?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Bob..
    Terry, you are correct. North of Sharon, on the west side of highway...just above the reservoir.

    ReplyDelete