Monday, January 24, 2011

Hey, what's your excuse?

Not you. The tree below. Obviously, he (or she) didn't get the message last fall. You know the message...it's fall, like in, the season..... let your leaves...fall. I mean, all of your friends all dropped their leaves. Just ask all the people who have to clean up when they did. But nooooo, you are still hanging on to yours. It's January! Mind if I ask why? They aren't too pretty to look at, don't keep you warm, so what's up? And another thing, aren't you some special big and mighty oak? I don't get why the mighty oak continues to hang on to their leaves. Kinda makes me think your not so mighty after all. So fess up. Why you still hanging on to your leaves?


Sharon Green- South.
Jan 24, 2011

1 comment:

  1. Oaks like to hold on to their leaves. I guess they must be very attached to them.

    ReplyDelete