Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Playing with plates.....

I do get a kick out of license plates on cars that are "personalized". I know Connecticut does have some, but it seems to me (personal opinion) Maine and other states sure do a lot more. Here are a couple I come across in recent months.....































The "Riley" plate above, from Connecticut, seems like a natural for around these parts.
 I saw in in Maine. I think there is money to be made with the personalization plates for the states. Perhaps Connecticut's rates are too high. Maybe if they were lower, more folks would do the plates, and help with a few sheckles for the state till. I think New Hampshire allows more letters as well, allowing for more choices.

 Anybody got any connections to the state to suggest this??

2 comments:

  1. I am running, "WSOS"!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that..a good thing!I just find when I go north, its like 65-70% of all cars in NH & Me. have vanity plates...

    ReplyDelete