Friday, January 14, 2011

Huge snowballs?


     Earlier this week, just prior to the "big snow", I was out and about and came upon this strange sight. Now, being a native, I knew what they were, but I did find it neat to see how organized they were at this one location. For someone whom might not know what they are, I was thinking up some possible guesses:


  1. dental fillings for dinosaurs
  2. cotton balls for a really big doctors office glass jar
  3. marshmallows for a really big cup of hot chocolate
  4. stuffing for a giant pillow
  5. packing shells for a really big UPS box or how about roadside protector balls to protect drivers from being hurt?

2 comments:

  1. Always wondered why the hay doesn't get moldy from being cooped up like that for so long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. might it have to do with the fact that air (O2) can't get to it? That would be my assumption...

    ReplyDelete