Friday, January 28, 2011

good ol' homemade mac-n-cheese

I've been suffering with a sore lower back (uggh). A new chiropractor to me has helped me incredibly this week so things are getting better. Today I was on my own at the store, giving Marsh the day off. She really bailed me out this week in my time of need, and I really appreciated her helping me each day. Tonight was a coffee house at The Sharon Methodist Church, with a small praise and worship group made up with three members of my church (Sharon Congregational) and one for SUMC. I was there to run their sound board for them so I had a busy day, just getting home after nine. I tell you all of that to tell you this. I didn't take any pic's today. So, I am pulling one from last week. 


Sometimes in life, you just need a quick simple meal. One night last week we had a favorite of my daughters, though she wasn't home to enjoy it (college). Clare's homemade mac-n-cheese. A nice bowl of that, with a good tall glass of cold, skim milk. Mmm-mmm good!

No comments:

Post a Comment