Wednesday, January 5, 2011

freezing.................

     Did you ever have one of those moments during a long winter where it may not be the coldest day or time, but yet you are really cold? I was fine all day at work at my store, coming and going to the bank and post office and to the market. But coming out in the cold to come home this evening just chilled me and I am yet to warm up.
     So, with that said, I needed a warm shot, or a warm memory to help me out for the rest of this day. I flipped back a few months to early August, and a shot from our annual vacation to the coast of Maine. This is out the front door on our rental house, looking at our sizable private lawn which looks on the sound and out to the Atlantic. Seated are my family and friends, enjoying the sun, the view, and maybe even a cold sarsaparilla or two.
     Ahhhhhhh. I feel better now. Hope this perhaps gives you a shot of warmth too!

1 comment: