Friday, October 28, 2011

Halloween will soon be here.


~and the best part about that is that it means it will soon be over! Personally I do not care for Halloween, in a way, shape or form. With that said, my next-door business neighbors, The Sharon Pharmacy, is known as Halloween Headquarters. Today, while minding my biz, I looked out front and two really strange characters were out roaming about. If they show up at your house in the coming days, I'd lock the door for sure......  :)


Maybe the snowstorm tomorrow will drive the monsters back into their caves for another year!

1 comment:

  1. Rick, loosen up! Halloween is one of the most creative Holidays we have. Great for kids and artist types, plus it gives people a chance to play a character and have fun. Doesn't have to be an evil character. Most kids that came to my house were some kind of Super Hero and many of the adults were dressed, too.

    ReplyDelete