Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Steve Jobs

My son, at a very young age, taught me about this thing called an Apple Computer™. We owned numerous Apple computers as a family, then Apple Computers became Macintosh and then eventually just plain Mac's. My kids grew up with them, so I guess I did too. They started in grammar school and went through college and law school, and in their personal lives. I have used them strictly in my business endeavors, and here at home.


Steve Jobs and Steve Wozniak founded Apple. Steve Jobs took the company and turned it into what it is today, through his visions and leadership. Apple changed the world of computers. And then they changed the world of listening to music with iPods. And then they changed the music shopping world with iTunes. And then, there came the iPhone, the King of Smartphones. And then, along came the iPad.


Steve Jobs died today. I didn't know Steve Jobs other than through news and readings throughout the years. But I can't help but feel that the world lost a true visionary, as my friend David said just this evening on his Facebook™ account. His efforts have affected so much of my families lives thus far. One company, led by one individual, has had such an effect on our world. 


Rest in Peace Mr. Jobs. Thank you for all that you have given the world. In my family, you will never be forgotten. My condolences to his wife and children.


No comments:

Post a Comment