Monday, October 3, 2011

Still looking up.....



I've been making comments for weeks now, from time-to-time, telling you all to "look up"...... A friend with a large tract of private land lets me come take pics whenever I want, of which I am quite thankful. It usually about amazing skies, super sunsets, or rainbows or all kinds of wildlife. Last week I visited one late afternoon and a funny thing happened. When I left town, the sky was clear and I thought from up on his land it would be a magnificent afternoon for some clear shots. I still have not figured out where the clouds came from. So, when I got there and saw the clouds I was disappointed and wasn't thinking I would have a good shot. But lo and behold, when I got home, I was very pleasantly surprised with this and other similar shots. Why, or how, the sun blurred up the way it did....no idea. But you know what....I'll take it! So I'll keep saying....Look Up!


Hope I'm not boring you all with these sky shots....

1 comment: