Sunday, February 14, 2010

Recommendation

Not sure if I am doing this right...This whole experience of running a blog is........ anyways, hopefully I am going to click and magically a link for my favorite tv show will appear....Let's see if it works...







Hooray! It worked! We don't watch a lot of television, and if I ever divided what I pay for tv by the amount of hours I watch.....I'd probably shoot myself! Not really. Don't worry. But, back on Castle. My wife and I both find it to be extremely good tv. Good acting. Good writing. Humor. Seriousness. A little action and adventure for me. A little intrigue and unsaid romance for my wife. Plots/storyline....its all good, and I just want to recommend it to all my readers. If you haven't given it a check (now in its 2nd year), why not tune in tomorrow night @ 10 on ABC. The next two are repeats, but they are good ones! Then comes a week off, and then March Sweeps with a whole bunch of new, including a two-nighter. Perhaps you too will soon be saying "Becket" and "Castle"...

No comments:

Post a Comment