Wednesday, August 18, 2010

"The horses are at the starting gate......"
















I hesitate doing todays post out of respect of Jenn Hansell who is the author of sharonctdailyphoto.blogspot.com, the blog which probably got me started doing mine. Jenn has an incredible eye when a camera is in her hand, and her writing is well, remarkable. I so respect her work, and her as well. A few days back she did a post on the market, and it just is somewhat hard to follow with a similar piece. But I have a few shots that are sort of a series, or might be anyways. It also is a timely posting. Todays carts were all corralled and they just caught my eye this morning. The title for todays post just seemed to fit, what with the new market closing in on a real opening date. I have lots of thoughts about the market, all of which are extremely positive. I'll share a few with the coming days posts. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Those are beautiful horses!

    -From "Heidi" Park

    ReplyDelete