Sunday, January 1, 2012

Angel's in the clouds?

So a few months back, maybe less, I was scrolling down the Facebook™ activity page and I found where a friend who lives locally (and is quite a photographer I might add) has a picture of a cloud, and they said something about the cloud being an angel. I looked back further through the history, and found where they had indeed posted other photographs of clouds that also had this image of a body and wings and, well if you let your mind wander a bit, you could see what they were referring to. Today, on my way home from church, I looked up at the sky while climbing Jackson Hill Road. Off slightly to the southeast I saw two amazing clouds. I almost ended up in Austin's field, paying more attention to the sky than the road!  I couldn't get to the top of the hill fast enough, and dash out of the truck, camera in hand to see if they were still there. They were!


So, you tell me. Have you ever heard of doing this, or seeing these shapes in clouds? I hadn't, or if I had, sure didn't recall it. But the camera doesn't lie..........does it?



No comments:

Post a Comment