Monday, January 2, 2012

Too good to be true?

I don't think of myself as much of a weather watcher. Today I took a look ahead. It is currently 34 degrees by my little outdoor thermometer, and that is as high as it is going to be for the next two or three days I am told. The lows will be near zero degrees Fahrenheit.  Uggggh. No wonder all those former Sharonites moved to Arizona or some barrier island off Florida! It was too much fun for them here. Chickens!


The sun was shining for most of the afternoon, but the temps were falling and the wind, well let's just say you wouldn't want to go fly a kite in it. Old sol didn't help do much but provide light it seemed today. No snow of any value (if snow has value) yet but that is okay with me. I had twenty four inches in October. That was enough for now, thank you very much!


So, I offer you this look at our late afternoon sky, which is right in the direction from where the current cold blast is coming from. Hope all my neighbors are snuggled up and warm for the evening.







No comments:

Post a Comment