Thursday, November 10, 2011

Thank You Tulsa

     In Sharon, where we sure had the snow, and lots of folks went days without power, we were fortunate (in my mind) to have some great work crews from Tulsa, Oklahoma here to help return us to normal, power-wise. I had the pleasure to talk to a number of the fellows and they were just some of the nicest guys. Very friendly, extremely polite and assuring in most every way is about how I would describe them. I did have a nice lead-in with them, as my mom grew up in Muskogee, Oklahoma, which is about an hour from Tulsa, according to some of the men I talked with. I have not been there since I was a child. If I ever get the opportunity, I just might get there again, and try and feel my mom's "roots".
     I told you all of the above to just sum it up with this: Thank you Public Service Company of Oklahoma linemen and your foremen for all of your work here in the Town of Sharon. We really did appreciate it!!


No comments:

Post a Comment