Wednesday, April 4, 2012

What a day!

Today was a beautiful early April day in northwest Connecticut. Lots of sun, some winds left over from March, making it cool if you were out in the unprotected, but gorgeous if you got out of the wind. With all that said,  I was in the store all day(no wind there). I had a really busy day. A bunch of stock came in,  I ordered more, and had some great sales to boot. Thank you to those who came in!


 Time for another update on the Sharon Country Inn. Their sign was installed today. They had been working on the stone base for the last couple of days, but today the sign and lights went in. My review? Very, very nice. Tasteful. Really. I am just continuing to be totally amazed at the transformation from last spring to now. Amazing. 


Said it before...well done Eddie! Well done!





No comments:

Post a Comment