Friday, April 6, 2012

Oh goodness.....

My worst, well, maybe not worst, nightmare occurred this afternoon quite late. I dashed out of my store to make a church service at Clare's church, and I had had my camera charging this afternoon. I guess when I put it in my camera bag at the store I didn't zip the zipper far enough. When I got to the church, I picked up my bag from the seat alongside of me and it tumbled out of the bag, off my lap and right out the door..............................(enter scream, then teardrops)...................the lense was separated from the camera as it lay in the church driveway.......................when I looked at it, I am not sure if I broke the catch in the camera, or the part on the lens.....................either way, I have loss use of my camera for the time being...........................(enter more tears)................ After church, we joined friends for dinner out, so I have yet to really study my camera. I am going to bed now, and that studying can wait for tomorrow.


It's a camera. It's unfortunate it happened. It can be fixed. Life will go on. I just won't be able to document my Easter Sunrise Service and Easter Service as I have for years...................................(enter more tears). It will be okay.


Happy Passover or Easter to all....




Oh ya. And Cat had a flat tire on the way to the service too. With one of her new tires of just a short while ago..........


When it rains, it pours. Which is something we need very badly around here.......rain.


G'nite all...

1 comment:

  1. A water bottle leaked into my camera bag one day (the camera bag that I thought was waterproof, but whatever) and when I pulled the camera out and realized it was fried I almost threw up. My condolences! I hope it's an inexpensive fix (sounds like it's just a lens?).

    ReplyDelete