Sunday, April 22, 2012

A first for dcl...

I accompanied Clare and friends to Hotchkiss this afternoon to the new music hall for the annual "Gospel Fest", put on by Michael Brown. Michael directs the choirs at Hotchkiss and Salisbury and along with those schools came Westover, Taft, Millbrook and Miss Porter's. To say what a great two hours would be an understatement. The music talent was just great. It was a very enjoyable afternoon.

The "first" in the title has to do with me putting a video in this posting. It starts well, but then I turned the iPhone sideways thinking it would be better. It was for me, but I don't know how to "flip" the video for the posting. So, my suggestion....just sit back and listen to this last gathering of all the folks in one big sing-off.

Well, that didn't work....

Guess I'll just say, you shoulda been there! It was really, really good!

No comments:

Post a Comment