Saturday, April 28, 2012

Still alive..

 If you are kind enough to check in on my blog, you know I have been absent for a few weeks. I just have been busy, which I guess is a good thing. Plus, being down a lens is cramping me a bit....but the one for repair is going out Monday, so we'll be back in order in a bit I hope....

 The Webster Bank did a little window changing the other day. Out with the old, single pane variety which, has been there for almost 40 years, and in with new thermal glass. It just looks from the outside so much more "business-like".  They had replaced the smaller windows last summer. Bet their heat bill dropped a bit because of this investment!


1 comment:

  1. This post is very interesting and it also helpful for us. liking stuff like this blog as well as this has now given me Some inspiration To succeed, ever so Appreciate it.

    http://myaccountinginfo.net

    ReplyDelete