Saturday, August 13, 2011

Kent Fireman's Carnival

If your going to go to a carnival, ya gotta eat, right? Cheeseburger, pulled-pork, roast beast, french fries and onion rings. Where's the Prevacid™?


If you know my blog, you know I seldom, if ever, have my family in. But today, what-the-heck? Cat won a prize of cupcakes in the food raffle!


Gotta check the rummage tent. Found a solid old brass bell for 25¢!



I tried in vain to teach Cat my secrets on how to win at Bingo. I won. She didn't. Neither did Henry (Dr.K)--(behind me in top left corner).     I do admire him for coming and supporting. Others could take a lesson from him and his wife and family....


We were all smiles as I had just won $31.50 or something like that.....


Oh ya...what's a carnival, without rides and a tremendous fireworks show at 9PM! Hang on there kid, it's almost over....


I understand it was the 125 year celebration for the Fire Department in Kent this year. Thank You to all those who have served, and do serve, in Kent, and in ALL of our towns!! You all are great, dedicated, caring individuals, and we can't say thank you enough.....

2 comments: