Thursday, August 11, 2011

Vvvvvrrrrooooommmm at the plaza!

 A few Saturday's back, we were standing and visiting with a customer in my store when I looked out and I sad "whoa, what's this coming in...". Following a white Dodge Charger was this string of 'super-cars" that all pulled in and parked in front of Webster Bank. I went out, camera in hand and just got real nosey. Cars come thru Sharon all the time going to Lime Rock. That is a given. A pack never stops and has a corral in the plaza however. These all started the day out in Fishkill, New York and were out "touring". Each driver gets to drive each car for one hour I believe they told me. It is done by a business, and anyone can, if they can afford the price, participate. Tempt any of you into starting to save your loose change?


2011 Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Gullwing  $225k




2012 Audi R8  Starting $115k



Ferrari 430  Price: 200k+




Jaguar XKR Convertible  not cheap...







Rear seat TV...keep the kids happy..

No comments:

Post a Comment