Monday, August 22, 2011

Changing Sharon Skies


       I really am a fan of summer. 


      The furnace doesn't run. I wear shorts every day. Fall is pretty and all, but it means sweaters and long pants and you hear the furnace fire in the morning to take the chill off the house. Winter. Please. I  don't even want to talk about it, except for the joy that Christmas Day, with the true meaning of Christmas Day. That I really care about. Spring. Still kinda cold. Mud. Grey, with hints of green. Sweaters. Pollen.


      I am a real fan of summer.


      The clouds over southeastern Sharon were very artistic this evening at about 7:25pm. The coming weeks and months will bring plenty more I am sure. Don't be afraid to stop, and look to the skies. And make sure you bring a sweater.









No comments:

Post a Comment