Saturday, February 12, 2011

what to do...hmmmmm...

Blogging is fun. I enjoy it a lot. However, it takes time. Time to find to wander with my camera. Time to download and select pics worth saving. And time to think of a post, and to organize my thoughts (stop laughing, I heard that). Time. Time. I need more time. What to do. But I work all day, get home either right at supper time or after, and when supper ends, it's like poof, cleanup, time for a short visit and it's time to go to bed. So this blog thing is really getting to be a bit of a what-to-do.

I was thinking, perhaps I should reverse things, download stuff at the the store first thing in the morning, and work on my blog while there. I don't think that's what I really should be doing during business hours, do you? Hmmmm. What to do. What to do.

So, while I struggle a bit as to see what seems to be the best thing for me, the blog you have been seeing may change a bit, for a bit. I may post every-other day. I may post when the spirit moves me. Or I may not post at all for a bit. I really am not sure. What to do. What to do.

So, to the sixty to eighty of you who tune in on a daily basis to this bat-channel, please bear with me. There's an answer that will work best for me. I just need to find it. What I have has running rough, so I need a change. It's been rough for a while. Time for a tune-up....

What to do......hmmmmmmm.

Suggestions welcome.

1 comment:

  1. Rick, I know we would really miss your blog but I know about the work. I decided to just gather photos and ideas during the month and put out a newsletter once a month. It works well for me. It gives me a reason to once a month review what is happening and, hopefully, put together a fun gazette for friends and customers.

    ReplyDelete