Saturday, April 2, 2011

Fresh air!

Saturdays I get out of work early (2 or so). Last fall we cut down a bunch of trees and thinned out underbrush behind our home. A bunch of the wood I gave away, but have more to deal with this year. I wanted to get out and do some work today so I piled brush for the better part of the afternoon. It felt good to be outside and enjoy the air. It has been a long winter in the store. Sure am glad spring is upon us....

First pile
#2 starting to grow
More wood to haul and split



                                                 How it's starting to look...

















After working, I grabbed a fast shower, and C and I went to the Spaghetti Supper @ SCS, benefit of the 8th Grade Class. This little cupcake was one of the homemade dessert offerings. I snapped a pic because it just had a nice "spring" look about it....

1 comment:

  1. Rick, Great Forest Husbandry! Love to see it when the trees leaf out.

    ReplyDelete