Thursday, April 14, 2011

Borrowing.....

The newly ordained Pastor-friend I finally got to meet last week does this real nice blog of her own each day. It covers lots of subjects, but the one this she seems to always do daily is something on food. She snaps more pics of the best looking sandwich or coffee or snack....which always make me hungry. Anyways, I am short on pic's, so I am borrowing the idea from her tonight and posting a foodie of my own! (thanks for the idea Reverend Sarah!)


Our kitchen is having some work done on it, so we ate out this evening. We went to the diner in Miller-tron, the town of the future.(my kids term for Millerton, NY.)



A nicely warmed sliced pork sandwich, on a  crunchy baguette, with carrots (also thick enough to crunch, yet thin too) and a little lettuce and a light sauce. A nice dill, and green beans with cilantro glaze. Add in a cup of fresh decaf coffee, and I am a happy camper!

1 comment: