Sunday, April 12, 2009

not a car in sight...( I Luv it!)

~ since my earliest memory as a child, I have been attending the Ecumenical Sunrise Service on Easter Sunday morning, high atop East Street. What a special treat today was. The morning star, the moon setting to the southwest and a beautiful sunrise to the east. A special little place up on top that mountain, and indeed a special time for those who attend.

After the service, I always ride down to town and grab a newspaper @ my old store and see what there might be to take a picture of. Today the peace and quiet of a small town street shouted out to me. When was the last time you were on Main Street and didn't see soul or hear a peep? I bet those who live there really enjoy the peace that a holiday morning brings them.

Happy Easter everyone! He is Risen!


No comments:

Post a Comment