Thursday, August 30, 2012

Goin' green...

I am used to looking out the front window of my store and seeing all kinds of vehicles. Cars, trucks, motorcycles, bicycles, scooters,  dump trucks, tractors.....what am I forgetting? And of these vehicles, I see some pretty impressive vehicles. Brand new cars. Very old cars. Junks. Restored beauties. Race cars. Super-expensive cars. And not so expensive cars. Today, I saw a mode of transportation I haven't seen come rolling up and park in the blue space and the driver embarked and went to the pharmacy.

I grabbed my camera as there was no one in the store and I grabbed the following picture. How cool!

Dual arm rests. Carry basket for the mail and a quart of milk (or maybe a bottle of vino?). Headrest. Chrome wheels. Head light, signal flashers and dual racing mirrors. How cool!






And who do you suppose was the driver? None other than Sharon's own, the Honorable James L. Buckley. 


As a rider of a scooter for many years now, and really enjoying saving gas, I commend Jim for his using this little scoot for getting around town. Like my scooter, not much fun in January, but right now.....very cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment