Friday, December 2, 2011

T-Town Lights

We had to go to Torrington, or as I affectionately call it, "Torrinton" to collect on some business rebate dealings on Thursday evening. After that we had supper, then on our way out of town we were quite impressed by the street decorations and decided to swing around and grab a photo, though taken with just my cellphone camera. I wanted to post just to support that community as well as the decorations all really looked quite nice, but the photo doesn't really do it justice. Need to go back to "T" town with my real camera and see what I can work up. I am proud to support my fellow local businesses, but also like parts of Torrington and what it has to offer as well.


Out and about tomorrow (Saturday) at church fairs and tree sales ( maybe some lunch out somewhere too!). Hope you all have a good Saturday and support those you can. Talk to you later...


No comments:

Post a Comment