Thursday, September 1, 2011

Unique promotion

First things first. I know this is the second time for covering this subject.


Second. I do not promise I won't do it again.


With that said, today was the first of the month, and that is the day the gas station in Sharon gives away free coffee. Any size. All day. So the reason why I am bothering to post again is the zaniness of the staff on these "promotions". I thought todays was quite good and deserving of another run through the blog. So I tip my hat to the crew @ xtramart in Sharon for their originality and goofiness (not to mention, being about six or eight feet from traffic, while sitting in a kayak) and for a lot of spunk to get out there in front of those you know, and, well, as I said, act pretty dang zany.


No comments:

Post a Comment