Saturday, September 3, 2011

Late summer skies..


     A week or so back I suggested to you all to look up, and take in the skies, as the seasons are about to change from the dead of summer to late summer, and then on into fall. Our neck of the woods offers the opportunity to see many great skies. While not like the "big sky" of Montana, there are a few locations where it can be very, very special. Some of you may not to be able to get there, so I'll keep looking upwards when I get a chance, and see if I can't bring in a few good ones. (they make excellent desktop pictures for your computer!) Liked this one a lot, and hope you do too! I do hope you all click on my pic's with your mouse and see them in full screen. Helps with the enjoyment factor...
     Hope you all have an enjoyable holiday weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment