Monday, March 1, 2010

Understatement.....


They don't make enough of these signs for the roads in Sharon! This one can be found on Low Road, just outside from The Johns Estate. So S-L-O-W down! This particular one was a real car-eater last year, and I thought for sure that the town would have worked on it over last summer, but I am guessing they didn't since it seems so bad. I know the state didn't come thru with promised funds last year at one point, and I am sure that affected some projects. But I remember stories of cars going to garages for repairs and I heard the town was picking up the bills for the repairs after hitting this one last year. I thought for sure they would have worked on this one at least. One can't help but wonder how bad our roads have to get before some things change.

No comments:

Post a Comment