Saturday, March 20, 2010

End of a tail, or is it tale?






Yesterday the facebook™ crazies (I'm one too at times, I admit) in the northwest corner were just getting everyone ALL worked up about this purr-ported mountain lion seen by "my friend" on Sharon Mountain. Well, I had my doubts when my keen-eyed relative and I both questioned types of vegitation seen in the pictures. It just did not look like NW Connecticut goods. In less than 24 hours links came out to the "cat in question" out in Wyoming. Now there is a cat that can travel!

What with these photoshop™ programs and other computer technologies, as a great friend said, "I can put that cat in my son's bed if I want to". We ALL need to be careful about just what we are told to believe....

http://www.cody-wyoming-network.com/2010/01/mountain-lion-roaming-close-to-casper-mountain-homes/

No comments:

Post a Comment