Sunday, February 12, 2012

Three dog night for sure!

I was busy doing projects around the house this afternoon when I realized I needed to grab the camera and go for a ride, the work could wait. I spent an hour out looking at sights around town and had a good time seeing lots of things. Just down from my house I found subjects number one and two.......dressed for the occasion. The temperature, after a basically so-far, snowless and somewhat warmer winter, has really dropped the last two days and it is supposed to stay down for another twenty-four I believe. As I write this now, between Grammy performances, the wind is howling pretty loudly outside and I am thankful for my warm home. I hope the "guys" below are tucked away in their stalls, with the doors closed tightly!





Horse blankets have come a long way!


No comments:

Post a Comment