Tuesday, July 12, 2011

What a beach night.....



I haven't been to our Sharon Town Beach in years. I wasn't there tonight either (to swim). But when I walked out of the store at five-thirty, it was on just such a night that years ago I would have been going to the beach for a good cooling swim. So I took a ride down Mudge Pond Road and took a peak to see how things looked from the road. There was about half-a-dozen cars in the lot, and an attendant checking cars at the gate. It looked just like it did thirty years. Some folks parked towards Jenkins in the shade, and some up to the fence in front. In all honesty, I felt tempted to go to Town Hall tomorrow for a pass for the rest of the summer. But I think that passed. But who knows, maybe I will......hmmmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment