Monday, July 4, 2011

More 4th of July, 2011


Nice start to the day. A delicious fruit salad, as part of breakfast, on the screened porch. Loving it!



Almost forgot about all the flags the Legion Post puts out to line Main Street up to Gay Street. Course I didn't go to town till 6:15 or so in the early evening.


My niece Molly came for the weekend from Staten Island and we had some fun this evening with a few fireworks. I always love Molly's comments, which just show what she appreciates and I just take for granted..... First one tonight was "look at all the fireflies. We probably have about two" and second, "you have soooo many stars......." It makes me really feel good when Molly comes to visit.


And to end this glorious 4th of July, 2011, I set off another fountain which proved to be quite noisy, quite sparkly, and a whole bunch of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment