Friday, May 6, 2011

"We are getting an extremely good return on our investment"

For more than thirty years, Dick Carley of Sharon worked for the State of Connecticut, working on road projects from one end of our state to the other. If there was any one in our town who could pass judgement on our current road project, it would be him. He knows right from wrong. He knows what to look for, and where to look for it. He knows materials and he knows mechanics, or contractors if you prefer that name for the men doing the work. He is involved with our project (remember, we all voted favorably, so it is "ours") because he believes in it. I'm in retail. What do I know about asphalt, and road prep and building? I know to trust someone like Dick Carley. His opinion is what counts to me. Dick is enthused with this project. Considering this source, therefore, I too am excited for all the work which is being done.

Today I caught them applying layer #2 to Murtagh Road. With a close eye on the work, from Dick Carley.



No comments:

Post a Comment