Wednesday, March 9, 2011

vatt....you still got icy trees?



~actually no, they pretty much blew off this morning. I'm posting this tonight as I just got in from two plus hours of pumping out a dear friends cellar, which, on their way to Ash Wednesday service at 7 found about four to six inches of water in the cellar, headed for the burner motor and well pressure-pump. After service I rushed home for boots, hose, extension cord and my utility pump I bought twenty-three years ago incase I needed it. Took it out of the box tonight for the first time. Worked like a dream. Figure in little over two hours I pumped about 3500 gallons out the cellar window. I called it quits, but feel good about the remaining level. Will check in on them tomorrow some time.  Hey, what are friends for? G'nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment