Tuesday, April 13, 2010

N.Y. Giant Fans finally Rejoice!!!!




I visited Dallas Stadium in April of '09' when I was visiting relatives during spring break for Clare from school. When my cousins asked what I wanted to do, I said I want to see Cowboy Stadium. So we toured it one April mid-morning. What a place it was. We saw all the sights: the "Cowboys Club", the lockeroom, sitting in the players lockers for pictures, down the ramp and onto the field, the "hole in the roof", the field itself (it was gorgeous), seeing all the Hall of Fame Players names up on the stadium walls.......it truly was a historic place in many ways. Many great games, concerts and events were held there. I'm not a Cowboy's fan per se, but it was sad to see it come down. Exciting, but at the same time, sad...

No comments:

Post a Comment