Saturday, April 3, 2010

Hurry Sharon Market.....



The Saturday before Easter Sunday at 11:45 a.m. in The Sharon Shopping Center. Not much shopping going on is there? We (I) have plenty to be thankful for in life, and I hope and pray I'm going to get thru this time. But here is a perfect example of how when you have no food store as the draw, what happens to everyone else's business. Yesterday (Friday) I was busier, thankfully, but no where near past years.

Seriously I do thank each and every person who has stood by us as best you can thru this time. It had been hard for many of you I am sure too. Back in the 80's the northwest corner came out of the recession after everyone else. I hope that is not true for us this time around. I truely hope this spring brings better times for all of us.

Happy Easter everyone! He is Risen!

No comments:

Post a Comment