Thursday, April 8, 2010

When Pig's Fly....



I must admit that I had not yet been to "When Pig's Fly" since it had come to Sharon. My wife makes a mean pork bar-b-que sandwich so it wasn't really tempting me to get down there quickly to try it. Well, that all ended last Saturday evening. I got there just by chance at almost 7:20 pm (they close @ 7) as I was not aware of their hours. They were most accommodating to me and got together lickity-split two sandwiches of pulled pork, a side of baked beans and a side of cole slaw. I paid and thanked them a bunch for serving me and promised to be more on-time the next time. I took the food home to my wife, who was totally surprised and extremely pleased. I found some malbec and napkins and we were in business.

Your wondering about the food? It was delicious! Plain and simply put...it was delicious. Give them a try, if you haven't. They're located on West Main, directly across from The Sharon Fire Department.

No comments:

Post a Comment