Saturday, October 2, 2010

Oh joy.......

     The political campaign season has trickled down to local campaigning in the small towns. Today the Laurentano campaign was out in front of the pharmacy and my store for a chance to meet and greet. I guess I do admit that I do admire those who do get out there and campaign for someone that they think will do a better job than their opponent.


     I am a registered voter and a member of a party, but I always try to do the following. Learn about the candidates. See where they stand on matters that may pertain to me. Make my decision based on what I know. Vote. If it's my party, fine. If it isn't, fine. I always vote for whom I think is the best person for a job, be it local or national. I do not listen to the pundits. I recommend everyone else do the same. Use your own head people. Make up your own mind.




PS...the last I heard....10AM Monday morning.... T Minus 1 day (YES!)















1 comment:

  1. Excellent advice Rick. Mindlessly casting your lot with one party is the height of idiocy.

    ReplyDelete