Sunday, May 2, 2010

Eagle Scout...Well Done!!



This afternoon, Clare and I had the privilege to travel to Terryville, Connecticut (home of Terryville Chevrolet, for all you UConn Girls Basketball Fans) to the Congregational Church where we watched the ceremony of Jason Guerrera of Thomaston as he was made an official Eagle Scout. I had never seen a ceremony of this nature, and it was way above my 2nd class, or did I make First? I don't remember!! Jason is the second son of my Associate Pastor Jody Guerrera at The Sharon Congregational Church. He also follows his older brother Jeffery who is an Eagle Scout as well. There was a good turnout of family, friends and dignitaries to participate. It truly was a great moment in a great young mans life. Jason is a senior at The Chase School in Waterbury, and will be attending Messiah College in Pennsylvania this fall. Congratulation's to Jason and his whole family!!

No comments:

Post a Comment