Saturday, May 1, 2010

Missed a day....


Boy, that didn't take long! I mailed my camera out for repair on Thursday, and Friday I forgot to do an entry in my blog. Truth be-known, I came home from work around 6:30pm, put on my painting clothes and I put the second coat of paint on two windows which we changed to new ones in our bedroom. By the time I finished and cleaned up, it was time for a snack (no supper) and off to bed.

It's funny how my 22 year old house needs updating already! That can't be! I just built it! Oh well. Supporting our kids can't get all of our hard-earned monies. Something has to be spent on the house!!

Lots happening in Sharon today! The annual 5 Mile walk and run benefit of The Sharon Day Care is about to happen as I am posting this blog down on the green. The Prime Time House Fund Raising Gently Used Furniture Store is having their grand opening this afternoon from 5-7:30 in the old Community Service store. And a friend has invited me to his Cinqo de Mayo party this evening, and yes it's four days early. So, guess I'd better get the paperwork done, hopefully wait on lots of customers and tell everyone to get out there and enjoy this summer day! It's supposed to be 80 degrees!!

No comments:

Post a Comment